The magnetisers ELSOMA 230C are microprocessor-controlled measuring and magnetizing devices.
During the production process the magnetizer can check the magnetic flux density of the magnet as well as the resistance of an inductive sensor. Furthermore the function of sensors with integrated hall-sensor can be checked: Faulty parts are indicated by an acoustic signal.
An alphanumeric display offers plain-text output of the measurement data and communication with the operator.
Via the integrated RS 232 interface you can set the limiting value for measurements, and for production control the measurement data can be transferred to any PC.
- magnetizing coil (integrated into housing)
- release button (integrated in the magnetising coil)
- cavity to measure the flux density
- LEDs to control the status
- mains switch
- PC-interface RS 232ung von kundenspezifischen Sonden
- ELSOMA Software to set limiting values
- ELSOMA Software for data recording on any PC
Magnetizer ELSOMA 230C data
|nominal line voltage||230VAC (+15%/-10%)|
|max current with magnetization||100A (max 6ms)|
|charging period of the capacitor||<3s (at maximum charging voltage)|
|magnetic field within the coil||>800 kA/m (typically 808-820kA/m)|
The datasheet for download: