Measuring device for magnetic flux density
- Monochrome graphic LC display with RGB back-light
- Can be equipped with various probes for different applications. A four-channel measuring socket is available for this purpose.
- USB interface for communication with PC system
- Internal data memory for monitoring measurement series, e.g. for quality assurance or for incoming goods inspection
- Customized software extensions are possible.
- Network interface for data retrieval and back up of measurement series
- Expandable by digital I / O module to integrate the measuring device into the automation process
- accumulator or battery operation
- Axial probe AS5.1D for measuring fields in the range of 10μT to 5T.
- Transverse probe TS5.1D for measuring fields in the range of 10μT to 5T.
- 3D probe FH2.3D for measuring the spacial angle of the field vector
- Probes for measuring alternating fields (planned)
- Construction and production of customized probes
Technical data (with probe AS5.1D or TS5.1D)
- Resolution 1μT (in the most sensitive range)
- Measuring ranges: ± 5,00T / ± 2000mT / ± 500,0mT / ± 200,00mT / ± 50,000mT
- Maximum flux density 5 Tesla.
- Measurement error 1% + 3 digits (ambient temperature 20 ° C ± 5 ° C)
- Battery operation> 5h
- Power consumption max. 3W
The datasheet for download: