The flux density meter A01 for angle-based measurements is used to measure multi-pole magnetic rings (multi pole wheels). During a measurement, the radial, axial or tangential magnetic flux density component can be detected on up to six tracks and assigned to the rotational angle position.
The visualization and evaluation of the measured data takes place via PC. For this ELSOMA offers customized hardware and software solutions.
Description of the system:
- Rotation angle position accuracy <0.25 °
- construction of customer-specific test fixtures is feasible.
- Creation of individual software solutions for the evaluation of the measurement results.
- Numerous other expansion options are feasible.
- Data exchange via USB connection
Characteristics / Technical Data
- Data Output via USB interface
- Angular resolution: 0.2 °
- Amplitude resolution: 0.01mT
- Operating voltage (power supply included): 12V / 1000mA
Implementation of additional measurement options
There are many possibilities to extend the functions of the device and to adapt it to your needs. We look forward to your inquiry.